Tuesday, February 19, 2013

What Am I Reading Next?

Creed by Kristen Ashley...

This is the second book in her "Unfinished Heroes" series.  The first book wasn't my favorite and so you may wonder why I would read the second book...I'll tell you.  I read an excerpt from her website for an upcoming book titled "Raid" and I was hooked instantly and can't wait to get my grubby little hands on it.  What does this have to do with anything you ask?  I'll tell you...Raid is book 3 in the "Unfinished Heroes" series, so I have to read book 2 before I can read book 3!  Those are the rules.  I didn't make them, I just follow them.  Sylvie is definitely not the normal Kristen Ashley heroine.  She is petite (KA usually writes her heroines as blond with big boobs and a big bootie and long legs) and she is crass (as in super crass).  Ok...review to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment