Sunday, November 3, 2013

Fifth Grave Past the Light by Darynda Jones (Charley Davidson #5)



 5 Stars

Obviously, as the name alludes, this is the fifth book in this series.  I am O-B-S-E-S-S-E-D!  It is awesome and funny and we learn so much in this book in one scene my mind is still reeling.

As always, Charley is funny and makes multitasking look easy.  She has an apartment full of dead blonde women who are scared out of their minds and won’t talk to her.  The arsonist is still on the loose and Charley still thinks it is Reyes.  One of her cases seems open and shut, but as usual comes back to haunt her (not literally).  Angel’s mom suspects something and wants answers and Garrett is hiding something. 

I loved Reyes in this book more than in any other book.  He opens up a bit more each time and we learn more about Charley’s heritage as a grim reaper.


That is all I am going to say because I don’t think I will say anything that 397 other people haven’t already said in their reviews…but it is five stars so I need to put my 2 cents out there.      

No comments:

Post a Comment