Monday, November 25, 2013

Blind Salvage (Rylee Adamson #5) by Shannon Mayer



5 stars

I’ve been waiting for this book…it feels like forever, but it’s really not been that long.  Just a few months since #4 came out.

This book takes up with Rylee, Liam, Pamela and Alex in London and trying to get back to North Dakota.  As usual their little group runs into problem after problem.  The entire book takes place in about a week.  We get a glimpse into the Orion business.  Rylee acts like a jerk to Liam at times because of this and she is definitely in denial.  Milly is back and seeking redemption.  This is very confusing for Rylee.  She still doesn’t trust Milly.  It is quite a feat that Liam doesn’t kill her on sight.  Rylee has enemies coming out of the woodwork in Farris, Berget, and Orion, however she also has many allies coming out as well. 

I found this book to be one of the sadder installments in this series.  I don’t think I will be able to handle it if my favorite character, Alex gets killed in this series. 

Favorite Quote:

“To the end and back, I will stand with you.”  --Liam

No comments:

Post a Comment