Friday, July 26, 2013

Raising Innocence by Shannon Mayer (Rylee Adamson #3)




5 Stars

So the fourth book in this series comes out in a couple weeks so I guess I am lucky I picked it up at the right time. I don’t have long to wait to find out more about Berget and Liam.

So at the end of the second book we realize that Liam is now a werewolf. He runs off into the sunset and when book three starts up he is still out there somewhere. Rylee hasn’t heard from him and after telling him that she loves him is being surprising mature about this and just waiting. I think I would be really hurt by this, but she realizes that it isn’t about her, but about Liam and his wolf. The pack that has been after Alex has been missing and Rylee thinks this is because of Liam. She kicked Milly out too and I was soooo glad for that! Get that lady out of there. She is bad news!

Agent Valley has come calling again and wants Rylee to work on a case in London. She declines but her dangles in front of her an opportunity that she thought didn’t exist. Alex and Rylee end up on a plane flying to London three days later. Faris is still after her and both Liam and Milly show up in London! Rylee makes more friends and enemies in this book. I really, really don’t like this Dr. Daniels character. She needs a swift kick in the pants! We finally learn by Giselle was always mumbling about “blue socks”!

Favorite Quote: (Giselle talking to Rylee)

“You are more than a Tracker Rylee, and in some ways, that is the least of your worries.” She took a breath, let it out, took another. “You are touched with the Blood of the Lost.”

What does that even mean? Blood of the Lost? In capital letters? Gah! I can’t wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment