Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Taste of Darkness by Maria V. Snyder (Healer #3)


3 Stars

This is the last one in this series.  I didn’t know that when I started and when it ended it was kind of like, “Oh…well…I guess that is that.” 

Since the last book Kerrick was found, but he was infected with death lily toxin.  Avry tried to save him but when she wakes up he is gone.  She spends quite a bit of time looking for him with her team (the monkeys and Flea, Belin is still missing).  Prince Rhyn wants her to quit looking and start working.   A lot of small things happen with mostly Avry rescuing a variety of people.  Her character was a bit annoying in this installment and I didn’t feel the connection between her and Kerrick as much.  The whole book can be described as “meh” and “blah” for me.  It was mostly well written and I enjoyed the storyline, until the book ends and you realize this is how you feel…

 

No comments:

Post a Comment