Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Why it has been so long...

You will notice that there is a large amount of time between my last two posts.  I will explain.  I had my first baby on December 12, 2013.  She is a bit temperamental and reading has been scarce.  That is hard for me since reading is my stress release and a new baby is stressful.  There is a huge learning curve.  I feel like I am catching my breath now, but I have a huge pile of books that I want to read.  Everyone says, "nap while the baby naps" but I can't help but want to read during this time.  In truth, she is sleeping right now.  Her naps are so tiny that I have no chance to fall asleep so reading seems like a good choice.  I don't know how often I will be able to post reviews, but I suspect my little girl will slow it down a bit.  I will try to post relevant reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment